What a difference a few years can make!
Pitbull has not only attacked the charts with his music – he is nominated fourteen times at this years Premios Billboard – his style has gone through an evolution that has taken him from urban wear to black tie elegance.
Gone are the jeans, the baggy shirts, and the casual sneakers. They have all been replaced by dapper suits, ties, bowties, and precise tailoring that makes him one of the best dressed men on any red carpet.
We’re not the only ones to point out this change in his wardrobe. Pit mentioned it himself on the song Crazy People when he said: “mira como los raperos se tan poniendo los sacos“.
So, naturally, we are all waiting to see what he’ll wear on the red carpet of Premios Billboard.
Actually, you may also have to think about what you’re going to wear!
Enter Pepsi’s Toma La Fama contest and you’ll automatically be signed up for a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip for you and a friend to this year’s Premios Billboard:
- 2 tickets to LBB show with VIP & After Party Access
- 2 round trip flights ($1,000)
- 1 hotel rooms x 2 nights ($1,200)
- Car service to and from airport and show ($800)
- Hair and Make-up Oribe Salon by a celebrity stylist ($1,000)
- Gift Card to upscale Miami boutique for wardrobe or stylist to
help with wardrobe ($2,000)
- Food and other expenses ($2,000)
Of course they are hooking up the winner with the right look for such a rad event! CLICK HERE to enter…and see you there!!