Miss Venezuela was crowned Miss World!
Seriously, she was polished perfectly for the crown. Just read her bio:
- A human resources graduate.
- At one point wanted to be a nun.
- She created her own foundation to help kids.
- Her hobbies include volleyball, mountaineering and trekking.
- She is one of 13 children
- Her proudest moment was “when I did my Communion.”
You’re either really impressed or rolling your eyes!
Either way, congrats Miss Venezuela!
PS – Miss Puerto Rico was second runner up! Congrats as well!